April 7, 2014

Wet N Wild Color Icon 'The Naked Truth' Palette

I don't know about you guys but I love me some Wet N Wild eyeshadows! I have plenty of the trios so when I heard they were coming out with a 5 pan palette I had to get it. Now this one was the only really neutral one out of them all so knowing me I only picked this one up.

These are fairly cheap but I can't remember the exact price. I bought mine when they were having a sale at Walgreens so I got it for around $2.99.


Name of this palette is called 'The Naked Truth'. This is in the same collection as the trios the 'Color Icon' collection so I had high hopes since I love the trios.


As you can see it has pretty much the same labeling as the trios. You have your base, eyelid shade, crease shade and so on. Comes in a compact size which is great for on the go.



Base: Frosted beige with a yellow undertone.
Browbone: Matte light beige with yellow undertones.
Definer: Dark warm brown with a satin finish.
Eyelid: A brownish taupe.
Crease: A brownish copper eyeshadow.


The color pay off is good in this palette but I feel like it isn't as smooth and pigmented as the trios. Might be a different formulation but it's still pretty good for around $2.

I personally still enjoy the trios more but I think this little palette will create a beautiful natural look. 

- MakeupByPA

No comments:

Post a Comment