April 21, 2014

Manicure Monday: JulieG 'Sleigh Ride'

Now if you follow me on Instagram you'd know that I love me some JulieG nail polishes. They are super affordable at only $3.99 per bottle and they give amazing pay off not to mention there is a wide range of beautiful shades and textures to choose from.

Now you can find these at your local Rite Aid or if you're like me and don't have one near you, these can also be purchased online at jessesgirlcosmetics.com


I know it's no longer Christmas but I couldn't pass on painting my nails this color. It's a beautiful sparkly blue polish. Not sure if they still sell this one but either way it's gorgeous!


I used my all time favorite Milani base coat and then applied two layers of this polish. Since it does have a texture to it you don't want to apply a top coat but even without one I still find that these last a long time on my nails. Maybe because they're so glittery??


I hoped you guys enjoyed and stay around for more Manicure Mondays to come. 


- MakeupByPA

No comments:

Post a Comment