March 27, 2014

NEW! Maybelline 'Dare To Go Nude' Color Tattoos Spring 2014 Collection

The Maybelline Color Tattoo line has always been a favor of mine ever since it was launched a few years ago. Now once in a while Maybelline comes out with new colors and some tend to be a limited edition thing.

These two are from their Spring 2014 that launched not to long ago. The collection has 6 colors and I did read that these are limited edition.

Here is a photo of the display that I found at my local Walgreens. Now this was taken about two weeks ago and when I went back to my Walgreens this week the display was down already do I'm not sure if you'll still be able to find these. 

(Follow my Instagram @MakeupByPA I'm always updating on there)


However I've checked my local CVS while this display was still out at Walgreens and they didn't get their display yet so it might be up by now. If you live near a Rite Aid (which I don't) I would suggest checking there too. Maybe even Target or Walmart but they're usually a bit late on new collections. 

After seeing the display I was debating on picking up some shades. I kept picking them up and putting them back. The first time I decided to skip on them but when I went home I wanted them so bad hahaha.... By the time I was able to go shopping again the display was totally cleaned out but these two shades that I have. They were the only shades that I really wanted anyways so I guess I was still lucky.


When I first saw this in the packaging I thought it was going to be a matte black and I was super excited but when I looked closer into the glass pot I noticed there was glitter.


If you look closely you can see specks of glitter in the cream eyeshadow.



Second one I picked up is like a brown/taupe color. This one has a very nice metallic finish to it.




Both these shades swatch beautifully. Very creamy and pigmented just like the rest of the line. 


If you can still find these I would suggest picking up these two colors. They're they ones that stood out the most to me even though they're really neutral shades. 

- MakeupByPA

No comments:

Post a Comment