March 31, 2014

NEW! Matte Baked Blush From Milani in 'Delizioso Pink'

I first heard about these matte baked blushes from watching emilynoel83's video n YouTube (Video Here). Now thanks to her I've been a long time fan of the Milani baked blushes. I do have a few of them and they are some of my favorite blushes so I was excited when I heard they released two new matte shades.


Typically baked blushes have shimmer to them. Now I'm not sure why but I haven't come across many matte ones. None that I could think of right now at least.

Like I mentioned they released two new shades. One in the color 'Bella Rosa' which is a warm matte rosy shade and another called 'Delizioso Pink' which is the one I picked up.



This is a matte cool toned bubblegum pink type of blush. Now with this whole line of baked blushes they are all very pigmented and very easy to blend out.


As you can see it comes in the typical packaging just like the regular line. These are also sold at the same price which is around $7 depending on where you go.


Photo is taken with the swatch built up. Beautiful color that can be sheered out or built up even more.


I found mine at my local CVS so go ahead and check yours if this is something you'd be interested in.

- MakeupByPA


No comments:

Post a Comment